The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Manual Revised 2019
- 2017 Certificate of Compliance - Trasparency Seal
- 2017 Certificate of Compliance - Citizen's Charter
- 2017 System of Ranking Delivery Units
- Certificate of Recognition - Anti-Red Tape Act
- Operations Manual
- Guidelines in Rating and Ranking
- Certificate of Compliance - ARTA